Resonance is a festival which we are planning, for the autumn of 2019, showcasing the sciences of sound, and all that it means – to us, as people, and to other creatures on this fascinating, fragile planet.
A week of citizen science activities culminates in a weekend of activities, across Cornwall, centred on the Polytechnic in Falmouth.
Currently confirmed, but with the full details still in planning stages, are:
- Speech therapy
- Plugging in to brainwaves for making music
- Echo-location in bats and humans
- Sound pollution of our oceans
- Creating the acoustics of the Hall for Cornwall
- The Periodic Table as a musical instrument
- and many more……..